Things to consider about Wellspring before making a reservation
• Check-in is anytime after 3 P.M. Look for your key in an envelope with your name on it on the bulletin board at the outdoor cedar information center as you drive in.
• There will be no smoking allowed in any accommodation. Violators subject to a cleaning charge of $100. Smoking is only allowed in the Gazebo over the cement floor please.
• Sorry, pets have to stay “home with Grandma”. You may be lucky to see some of the native animals in the neighborhood!
• Children under 12 are welcome to stay in Three Bears Cottage or Trail’s End Tent Cabin only.
• Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least seven days prior to the date of your arrival. While we will do our best to re-book cancelled reservations, if cancellations are not made before the required time, you are responsible for the full fare of those accommodations.
FOUR SEASONS SPECIAL
STAY AT WELLSPRING ONCE IN EACH OF THE FOUR SEASONS, AND THE FOURTH SEASON IS ON US!
A visit to Mt. Rainier is a delight in any season: the birdsong and lush renewal of spring, the alpine wildflowers of summer, the mushrooms and fallen leaves of autumn. And there is nothing like the snow covered evergreen forests of the Northwest in winter. Staying at Wellspring makes a trip to the mountain wonderful in any season.
Now, treat yourself to a getaway once in each season over the next two years and your fourth season stay will be FREE.
For 28 years the people of the Pacific Northwest have sustained Wellspring. Our Four Seasons promotion is a way for us to repay our local and regional clientele. But, of course, there are some rules:
The Seasons of 2011 are defined by the following dates:
•Spring: March 20 to Jun 20
•Summer: June 21 to Sept 22
•Fall: Sept 23 to Dec 21
•Winter: Dec 22 to Mar 19
The Seasons of 2012 are defined by the following dates:
•Spring: March 20 to Jun 19
•Summer: June 20 to Sept 22
•Fall: Sept 23 to Dec 20
•Winter: Dec 19 to Mar 19
THE FINE PRINT:
•Your reservation history will be tracked in our web-based computer reservation system. There is no need for you to “keep track”.
•Must be over two years
•Summer is a busy month for weddings at Wellspring. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee single cabin rental availability during summer weekends.
•Your fourth season stay is on us, but its value is limited to that of the least expensive accommodation of the previous three seasonal stays.
•You may upgrade your Four Seasons credit to an accommodation of greater value by paying the difference.