Things to consider about Wellspring before making a reservation
• Check-in is anytime after 3 P.M. Look for your key in an envelope with your name on it on the bulletin board at the outdoor Cedar Information Kiosk at the entrance to the parking lot.
• There is no smoking allowed in any accommodation. Violators subject to a cleaning charge of $100. Smoking is only allowed in the Gazebo over the cement floor please.
• Sorry, pets have to stay “home with Grandma”. You may be lucky to see some of the native animals in the neighborhood!
• Children under 13 are welcome to stay in Three Bears Cottage or Trail’s End or Tumbleweed or in other cabins with our approval. Lodging rules are based on our utmost concern for your child’s safety.
• Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made at least seven days prior to the date of your arrival. While we will do our best to re-book cancelled reservations, if cancellations are not made before the required time, you are responsible for the full fare of those accommodations.
FOUR SEASONS SPECIAL
STAY AT WELLSPRING ONCE IN EACH OF THE FOUR SEASONS, AND ONE NIGHT OF THE FOURTH SEASON IS ON US!
A visit to Mt. Rainier is a delight in any season: the birdsong and lush renewal of spring, the alpine wildflowers of summer, the mushrooms and fallen leaves of autumn. And there is nothing like the snow covered evergreen forests of the Northwest in winter. Staying at Wellspring makes a trip to the mountain wonderful in any season.
Now, treat yourself to a getaway once in each season over the next two years and one night of your fourth season stay will be FREE.
For 28 years the people of the Pacific Northwest have sustained Wellspring. Our Four Seasons promotion is a way for us to repay our local and regional clientele. But, of course, there are some rules:
The Seasons are defined by the following dates:
•Spring: March 20 to Jun 19
•Summer: June 20 to Sept 19
•Fall: Sept 20 to Dec 19
•Winter: Dec 20 to Mar 19
THE FINE PRINT:
•After you’ve stayed three times in three seasons, when you’re ready for your fourth stay with your FREE night, just email us at email@example.com and we’ll get you booked.
•Must be over two years or less.
•Summer is a busy month for weddings at Wellspring. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee single cabin rental availability during summer weekends.
•Your fourth season stay is on us, but its value is limited to that of the least expensive single night accommodation of the previous three seasonal stays.
•You may upgrade your Four Seasons credit to an accommodation of greater value or a longer stay by paying the difference.