OUR NEWEST CABIN as of 12/14/2021: Have a look at Trollhaven!
UPDATE ON SPA SERVICES STILL IN EFFECT:
During suspension of massage therapy for the foreseeable future, access to Wellspring’s outdoor hot tubs and saunas will be exclusively available to the guests who book overnight lodging in either of our Spa Guestrooms: Grace West or Turiya.
* Please have a look at our LODGING page for a full description of these two accommodations.
FOR ADDITIONAL FEATURES at Wellspring, please see our FAQ topic: SPA AMENITIES DURING THE PANDEMIC.
Please click below to reach our
The following is a summary of key things to consider about a stay at Wellspring before making a reservation.
• Check-in is anytime after 3 P.M. Look for your key in an envelope with your name on it on the bulletin board at the outdoor Cedar Information Kiosk at the entrance to the parking lot. Check-out by 11:30 A.M. please.
• There is no smoking allowed in any accommodation. Violators subject to a cleaning charge of $200. Smoking is only allowed in the Gazebo over the cement floor please.
• Sorry, pets have to stay “home with Grandma”. You may be lucky to see some of the native animals in the neighborhood!
• Children under 13 are welcome to be lodging guests in Three Bears Cottage, Trail’s End or Tumbleweed; downstairs in Tatoosh Room (for children under 5yrs’ safety: not upstairs in Tatoosh Loft or Lodge); or by pre-arrangement in a Classic Cabin (Tenaya, Tahoma or Tuolumne).
~ There is no charge to bring an infant to one of these cabins listed above, provided you bring a portable crib for the baby’s safety.
~ Please list children and their ages in the PREFERENCES box on the billing page when booking. See your cabin’s description for how to count children in your nightly rate.
~ Parents: please have quiet activities indoors in the morning before 10:00am, so other guests are not awakened by little voices at play outside.
• Wi-Fi and Cellular: For guests seeking internet use, as of Sept 3, 2020, Wellspring offers a very low key network that is accessible in our covered open air Gazebo. Details will be sent with your confirmation email.
For cellular access, a Verizon cell tower in the area has enhanced the cell reception for some guests, so, depending on your carrier, you might get cell service at Wellspring. If you have Verizon, or possibly T-Mobile, you can probably get cell service at Wellspring and use a personal hotspot for WiFi! There usually is cell service on the highway and there is WiFi at most of the local restaurants.
• Should an Emergency arise during your stay, please contact our housekeeping/maintenance staff on their midday rounds. Our online assistance staff can answer an email written to email@example.com to help you resolve an urgent issue.
• A Deposit for the first night’s stay is collected at the time of booking your reservation.
After your departure, if any balance is remaining due, we will charge your credit card on file. If you prefer, you may indicate a different form of payment on the Wellspring check-out card that is included in your key envelope.
Wellspring accepts either MasterCard or VISA credit cards, or debit cards with those logos.
If the credit card on file for you is declined for the final payment on your reservation, Wellspring charges a $20 administrative fee to arrange the correction required to collect your balance due.
• Cancellation/Rescheduling policy:
The time period for canceling or rescheduling your reservation is at least 7 days prior to the date of your arrival, if renting one or two cabins. [*For three or more cabins, or when renting the entire Tatoosh LODGE or Tatoosh ROOM WITH LOFT, the cancellation/rescheduling period is 14 days before your arrival date.*]
If a cancellation is not made before the required time, you are responsible for the full fare of those accommodations. You may “gift” your reservation to another guest of your choice, but the remaining balance due will be your responsibility to provide to Wellspring. When a cancellation occurs after the required period, refunds are dependent on your original nights being re-booked.
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOUR SEASONS SPECIAL
STAY AT WELLSPRING ONCE IN EACH OF THE FOUR SEASONS, AND ONE NIGHT OF THE FOURTH SEASON IS ON US!